Registration open ONLY for returning players and cheerleaders beginning March 1st. *
This registration session will allow you to complete contact information, sign up for participation, and submit payment.
Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately.
To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, or checking account information available.
If you need to pay by a physical check, cash, or other method please contact the PYF Treasurer Shannon Lane email@example.com to make arrangements. You will NOT be able to register online until payment is received.
Please note that Peninsula Youth Football and Cheer is a parent ran organization and we can only succeed with the help of everyone. Please consider volunteering.
- Emergency contact information on hand.
- Have a list of allergies and any other medical conditions your child has.
- Have current insurance details and the physician's name and contact information for your child.
- Be prepared to upload a sports physical OR provide it before the first game.
(If you submitted one in 2017 it is still valid for the 2018 season.)
- Know your child's school and grade they will be entering the fall of 2018.
- Know the high school area that you currently live in, you must choose the correct school based on your address. We will not place you on the other team except in rare circumstances.
* If you are a new player/cheerleader and register before April 1st you will not be placed on a team's roster until that date and your slot is not guaranteed.
** You must complete all steps of registration and receive an email receipt to be officially registered. **
The policy of the Peninsula Youth Football Association is to issue no refunds after a child has played/cheered in a sanctioned game.
PYF Cheer; prior to cheering in a sanctioned game a refund of the registration fee less an administrative handling fee of $40.00 will be issued. Cheerleaders are responsible for purchasing their uniforms therefore PYF will not issue any cheer uniform refunds.
*All past due invoices must be paid in full to receive refund.
Please direct questions to:
Select an option to continue with the registration.