This registration session will allow you to complete contact information, sign up for participation, and submit payment.
Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately.
To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, or checking account information available.
If you need to pay by a physical check, cash, or other method please contact the PYF Treasurer at email@example.com to make arrangements PRIOR TO REGISTRATION.
**You will NOT be able to register online until payment is received.**
Please note that Peninsula Youth Football and Cheer is a parent run organization and every family is expected to volunteer for the organization.
Registration Checklist- YOU MUST HAVE ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION:
-For NEW players only please upload birth certificate
- Emergency contact information on hand.
- Have a list of allergies and any other medical conditions your child has.
- Have current insurance details and the physician's name and contact information for your child.
- Be prepared to upload a sports physical OR provide it by first practice that is less than 2 years old. (If you submitted one in 2018 it is still valid for the 2019 season, must not expire before November 15, 2020.
- Know your child's school and grade they will be entering the fall of 2020.
- Know the high school area that you currently live in, you must choose the correct school based on your address. We will not place you on the other team except in rare circumstances.
**PYFC is not required to hold your place on team if you family has outstanding gear or debt.**
If you have missing gear or outstanding balance you must settle this before being placed on roster and if team is full your player will be waitlisted.
** You must complete all steps of registration and receive an email receipt to be officially registered. **
The policy of the Peninsula Youth Football Association is to issue no refunds after a child has played/cheered in a sanctioned game.
PYF Football; prior to playing in a sanctioned game a refund of the registration fee less an administrative handling fee will be issued (Administrative handling fee of $60.00 before they player receives equipment or $110.00 after equipment is issued).
PYF Cheer; prior to cheering in a sanctioned game a refund of the registration fee less $80.00 will be issued. This $80.00 to cover an administrative handling fee of $40.00 and the cost of parade items supplied by PYFC. Cheerleaders are responsible for purchasing their uniforms therefore PYF will not issue any cheer uniform refunds.
*All past due invoices must be paid in full to receive refund.
Please direct program questions to:
Kyle Munkres Seahawks Football VP firstname.lastname@example.org
Martin Miller Tides Football VP email@example.com
Tahlia Riley Cheer Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org
Please direct registration questions to:
Anne Bunker PYFC Registrar email@example.com
Please direct payment or scholarship questions to:
Amanda Denbo PYFC Treasurer firstname.lastname@example.org
Select an option to continue with the registration.